I began my journey to healthcare through traditional Martial Arts. This led to Tai Chi and Qigong (which I now teach), then to long-term study with a renowned Qigong and Chinese Medicine Master. The next logical step was a Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) degree, completed at the Southern School of Natural Medicine.
Since completing my degree, I have gone on to regularly study, research and up-skill, in order to keep evolving my abilities to help clients. I am registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia, and a member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association.
- Digestive problems
- Menstruation/fertility issues
- Muscular/skeletal ailments
- Mental/emotional disharmony
- Sleep disorders
- Immunity and allergies
- General health maintenance/prevention
Depending on your condition, one or more of the various therapeutic modalities may be applied:
- Acupuncture, in which very fine needles are inserted beneath the skin at specific points
- Herbal Medicine, in which natural substances are ingested to redress imbalances
- Cupping, in which vacuum is applied at the skin’s surface for a therapeutic effect
- Gua Sha massage, in which scraping/rubbing motions on the skin release tightness and stagnation
- Diet/Lifestyle advice
Please feel free to get in touch with any queries you may have, though you should be aware that a proper diagnosis and prognosis are only available after an in-depth consultation. Please allow at least 1 hr for initial consultations, and 45-60 minutes for follow-up sessions.